Saturday, August 17, 2013

Expose Yourself

How exposed are you?  I don't mean in a steamy video sort of way...I mean, how are you getting the word out about your book(s)? There are tons of ways to get exposure (again, in a good way - not an expose on TMZ!).

Here are a few of my clients and what they have done:

Julie Napier released her book Tender Thorn in March.  She shared a video with me from her local news show where she was a featured guest.  Pretty cool, huh?



MJ Pullen had a Twitter chat with WritersKaboodle to reach out to fans:



There's always speaking engagements, too.

Kelly Ilebode has worked with her local Barnes & Noble to give a presentation on self-publishing.






 Guest posting is another great way to get exposure.  Kevin Hardman was featured on Joe Konrath's blog

And don't forget the power of the simple interview.  I feature an author each month in my newsletter.  The newsletter gets exposure to the mailing list, Facebook, and Twitter - a great way to get your name out there.


What other interesting ways have you thought of to get the word out?  Feel free to share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment