Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Exciting Deliveries

I got some exciting deliveries today.  I am taking a course from EFA (that's the Editorial Freelancers Association, in case you were not aware) and had to order some books.  I got two of them in the mail today, but the UPS man just delivered the one that made me smile the most.

Before, I had this:

Let's just say it was a bit dated:

Yes, those are 3.5" floppy disks.  Some of you may remember them; some of you may have never heard of them. 
I checked the publication date: 1992.

This dictionary is one year older than my son.  Since I can't exchange my son for a newer model, I did this instead:

Publication date: 2012.  Includes a registration code for an online subscription and a digital download. 

Welcome to the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment